We’ve already talked about the best WooCommerce POS systems here, and we’ve even talked about the best free WooCommerce POS systems. We’ve compared some of the best WooCommerce POS systems out there, like FooSales, YITH POS, WooCommerce POS, and Open POS. But we’re just going to come right out and say it – Oliver POS is the best WooCommerce POS. And here’s why.
- It’s affordable. Cost is always a factor to consider, especially for small businesses. Expenses just keep piling up – which is why Oliver POS decided to make a free plan with all the essentials to run a small retail shop. Their other plans are also some of the most affordable prices you’ll find anywhere. On top of that, you can choose between monthly or annual subscriptions, so you don’t have to pay for the entire year upfront like most POS systems.
- It syncs with your WooCommerce shop and stays synced. The founder and CEO of Oliver POS, once a WooCommerce shop owner himself, struggled time and time again with keeping his POS synced to his WooCommerce shop. That’s how Oliver POS was invented. All of your customers, orders, sales, products, stock, and more, are all loaded instantly into your POS as soon as you connect it to your shop. Not only that, but you never have to worry about manually updating. Whatever sales you make on your POS or orders on your online store, it will automatically update the other platform. One less thing for you to have to worry about.
- It has a variety of in-depth reports. Reports are one of the most essential aspects of your POS system. To increase sales and have a successful business, you need to understand your shop’s performance. This means understanding what products are selling, when they sell, who sells them, and who buys them. This helps you make educated decisions when planning your purchase orders, your marketing strategies, and your selling tactics. Oliver POS provides in-depth product, customer, and staff reports to give you the best knowledge possible of your retail shop.
- Manage your shop easily. In the Oliver Hub, you have access to all kinds of shop settings, such as language, staff roles, customers information, reports, and more. But even more than that, Oliver POS provides inventory management so you can keep track of your stock at all times, and adjust your inventory directly in your register. Recently, Oliver POS revamped its cash management system, so you can keep track of cash flow to increase profits and prevent cash losses. All of this means staying on top of your shop is easy peasy.
- It’s adaptable. Finding the best WooCommerce POS that suits all of your individual needs can be a challenge. That’s why Oliver POS was built with an open-source framework. Oliver POS can mingle with a ton of other applications to create the POS of your dreams. Integrate with your favourite marketing tools or accounting tools to increase your conversions and to keep everything all on a single platform. It’s everything you want, and all in one place.
Even if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, Oliver POS is designed for custom development. You can hire a developer, or seek out one of the Oliver POS Experts, to build a custom feature especially for you.
- It has great customer support. Of all of the things customers rave about, customer support is probably number one. Although the team is still growing, they are devoted to customer satisfaction. Besides an extensive Knowledge Base and FAQ, they’re always easy to reach, through live chat, email, phone call, or support tickets.
- Easy to use and easy to learn. The Oliver interface is one of the best WooCommerce POS interfaces out there. It’s minimal and simple, and easy to learn in just a few minutes. You won’t need to spend hours trying to figure out how to find your sales reports. But it’s not just aesthetically pleasing – it’s highly functional and efficient, making for a smooth experience both on your end, and your customer’s.
- It’s cloud-based. If you’re wondering what cloud-based is, or why it’s inherently a better option, you can learn more here. Cloud-based software can be access anywhere at any time, and tends to be more secure and more affordable. On top of that, a cloud-based POS means you can access your POS on any device – including your own smartphone or tablet. Have a look at the Oliver POS mobile register. Imagine slipping your entire shop into your back pocket, and being able to take it anywhere – your sales game just went through the roof!
- It lets your business grow. While Oliver POS was designed with small businesses in mind, it’s Basic, Professional, and Enterprise subscription plans are more equipped for an expanding business. These plans come with multiple registers, stores, and locations, and come with a variety of other advanced features such as integrated payments. Oliver is the best WooCommerce POS because it expands with you, instead of holding you back.
- They actually care. As a small business themselves, every single one of their customers is an important one. You’re not just an email address to Oliver POS. The team is always working to create a great customer experience, and is always striving to help you succeed. You’ll never be lost in a sea of anonymous customers – to Oliver POS, you’re one of a kind.
Find this article helpful? Try Oliver POS today.